Forex News (EA) Expert Advisor for MT5 | Economic Calendar
The MT5 News stopout Expert Advisor (EA) is a powerful tool designed by 4xPip to assist all financial and manual traders to avoid potential losses that occur during news events. The news events are sometimes very dangerous; they cause the market to move unpredictably, creating sudden price changes and gaps. The MT5 EA not only disables the trading during news events but also enables it back after the news has gone. It also draws vertical lines on the chart that marks news release times for easy identification. The 4xPip EA displays all news events on the chart and sends mobile, email and desktop alerts so that traders can stay notified of the important events.
Are you tired from unpredictable price changes, and gaps? It all happens due to Forex News Events. These News Events are very dangerous, mostly its recommended not to trade during news events. 4xPip provides an excellent News EA that automatically identifies all the upcoming Forex news events and displays them on chart. Furthermore, It also disables auto-trading 30 mins before news events. It turns on auto-trading after 30 mins of the news event once the market settles down. In this way, News Stopout EA becomes very helpful for traders to avoid losses. MT5 Forex News EA avoids potential losses, occurring due to news events. News events cause significant price changes such as high spread, high slippage, market gaps, long candles, high fluctuations, and unpredictable changes. It’s impossible for traditional indicators to identify these market changes. Only News Stopout EA can predict market accurately by identifying all upcoming news events.
- News Events on chart: It fetches all the Forex news events and displays on the chart. Traders can customize the impact of news events. They can select high impact, medium impact and low impact news events.
- Pause auto-trading: The MT5 News Stopout EA, disables the auto-trading (on MetaTrader account) 30 mins before a high impact news event.
- Resume auto-trading: It resumes auto-trading back after 30 mins of news event once the market has settled down. Because the high impact news events are very dangerous, they change the market into an unpredictable direction causing high losses to the traders.
- News Timing: 4xPip MT5 Expert advisor allows traders to change the news timing. Traders can pause trading before and after the news according to their own choice such as 30 mins, 10 mins or 40 mins.
- Identification of Dangerous News Events: The 4xPip News EA, identifies high impact news events which are very dangerous for the traders. These high impact events cause significant price changes such as high spread, high slippage, market gaps, long candles, and high fluctuations. It is impossible for any trading indicator to identify high severity news events. But the 4xPip has programmed an extremely powerful Expert Advisor to tackle all the news events and even forecast them.
- Forecasting: The 4xPip News EA, forecasts all the future (upcoming) news events, their impacts, their previous price changes and currency.
- News lines: The News EA draws vertical lines on the chart that align with the candles so that traders can easily identify the position of future news events.
- Prevent potential losses: 4xPip MT5 Expert Advisor protects traders from potential losses by disabling auto trading during the important news releases.
- Protects from high Slippage: The News EA, avoid traders not to open trades during areas of high slippage. The high slippage often occurs during news events.
- News Events of All Currency pairs: This MT5 Expert advisor displays news events of all the currency pairs at one centralized chart. It displays News events from the USA, European, Australian, Japanese, and United Kingdom etc.
- Type of News Events: The 4xPip News Calendar includes all type of news events such as Economic news releases, FDP, Bank holidays, Speaks, American holidays, CPI y/y, CPI m/m, Economic Forecasts, Crude Oil, Federal Funds Rate, FOMC, FOMC Economic Projections, SNB Policy Rate, MPC Official Bank, Unemployment, French Flash, German Flash, Flash Services, S&P, etc. GDP m/m.
- Search Filter: The News EA contains a search filter, through which traders can search for any specific news event according to their choice. Traders can even hide any specific news event using the filter.
- MT5 News Stopout EA Settings: It offers inputs to modify the parameters such as alert settings, news intensity, color settings, and currencies.
- Color & Table: Traders can even adjust the table colors, and table position on the chart. It contains x-y coordinate inputs to adjust table position.
Alerts: The News EA sends mobile, desktop and email alerts before any upcoming news events.
How it works
- Install MT5 News Stopout EA into your MetaTrader 5 platform.
- Load the EA file on the chart.
- Adjust the News Stopout EA settings according to your preferences.
- Set your currency pairs. You can add single or multiple currencies.
- Adjust the trading Pause time, Resume time and News impact as per your choice.
- Get results on your chart about the latest news events.
- Let the News EA disabled and enables the auto-trading by itself
- Enjoy News alerts, and news vertical lines on the chart
How important is MT5 News Stopout Expert Advisor?
Everyday news events from all over the globe badly affect the trading market that brings traders to potential losses. Sudden news events lead to an increase in market volatility that causes a major downfall on traders’ financial condition. Due to sudden high-profile news events, some traders even go bankrupt many times. No trader wants to bring himself on the verge of a margin call and put all his trade at stake. This is the reason 4xPip has programmed a valuable EA for all traders to stop their auto trading before the upcoming news and then resume after the news once market has settled down. This amazing tool also enables you to view all the news events on the chart for a comprehensive view of market trends.
Advantages of MT5 News Expert Advisor:
- It identifies global news events accurately, and displays them on the chart in the form of a table.
- It generates alerts before news events to keep traders informed.
- Disables auto-trading during news release time to prevent losses.
- It displays all the news events as vertical lines on the candles for better analysis.
- Identifies dangerous news events that are not identifiable using the traditional indicators
- Avoids potential losses of traders
- Avoids traders not to trade during areas of high slippage, high fluctuations, and rapid price movements.
- Displays news events from all over the world
- Contains search filters and hide filters to customize the news display
Is it good to trade during the news?
News trading is extremely risky because if you are right, you will reap the rewards. But you can experience massive losses if you are wrong. Placing trades during the release of a news event can be very prudent because you will be placing trades according to actual data.
The Dangers of Trading the News
The forex market is very volatile during important news events, many forex brokers widen the spread during news. This increases trading costs and could hurt your bottom line. You could also get “locked out”: your trade could be executed at the right time but may not show up on your trading platform for a few minutes. This is bad for you because you won’t be able to make any adjustments if the trade moves against you! No Matter how good your strategy is, once the news has changed the market into an unfavorable direction, you cannot do anything about it.
The Dangerous News Gap and Instability
Big News Candle
How to avoid trading news?
Download 4xPip News Stopout EA that disables trading during news events. It will help you to protect your money and resume trading again once the news has passed on. The 4xPip News EA also provides information on upcoming economic releases and events that can impact the market. By using an economic calendar, you can avoid trading during major news announcements.
This 4xPip MT5 News Expert Advisor is a valuable EA that helps traders to avoid their losses during sudden market movements and price changes. Invest in this excellent Expert Advisor and keep yourself informed about all the news events and enhance your trading experience. It sends alerts to Mobile, Email, and MetaTrader Desktop before any upcoming news or events. This valuable Expert advisor displays all upcoming news events on the chart. So now the time is to get this excellent Expert Advisor and enhance your trading experience. This MT5 Expert Advisor is available at MetaTrader 5. Download it now.
Check out our blog post on the topic here: https://4xpip.com/mt4-news-stopout-ea-a-revolution-in-forex-trading
- Allow News Filter ?: Input that determines whether the EA should filter trades during news events.
- Pause trading xx mins before news: Input that specifies the impact value threshold of news events that should pause trading.
- Pause trading xx mins after news: Input that specifies the duration in minutes after a news event during which trading should be paused.
- Include High: Input that determines whether high-impact news events should be included in the filter.
- Include Medium: Input that determines whether medium-impact news events should be included in the filter.
- Include Low: Input that determines whether low-impact news events should be included in the filter.
- Include Speaks: Input that determines whether news events related to speeches should be included in the filter.
- Include Holidays: Input that determines whether holidays should be included in the filter.
- Find Keyword: Input that allows the user to filter news events by keyword(s).
- Ignore Keyword: Input that allows the user to ignore news events containing certain keyword(s).
- Number of News Events (Max 60): Integer input that specifies the maximum number of news events to display in the panel.
- PANEL : A label used to identify the section of input parameters related to the display panel.
- Show panel ?: Input that determines whether the display panel should be shown.
- Margin Coordinate X: Input that specifies the X-coordinate of the margin for the display panel.
- Margin Coordinate Y: Input that specifies the Y-coordinate of the margin for the display panel.
- Margin Coordinate Between Row: Input that specifies the vertical spacing between rows in the display panel.
- Panel side: Input that specifies which corner of the chart the display panel should be anchored to.
- Low Impact Color: Input that specifies the color of low-impact news events in the display panel.
- Medium Impact Color: Input that specifies the color of medium-impact news events in the display panel.
- High Impact Color: Input that specifies the color of high-impact news events in the display panel.
- Holiday Color: Input that specifies the color of holiday events in the display panel.
- Remarks Color: Input that specifies the color of remarks in the display panel.
- Forecast Color: Input that specifies the color of previous forecasted values in the display panel.
- Positive Color: Input that specifies the color of positive forecasted values in the display panel.
- Negative Color: Input that specifies the color of negative forecasted values in the display panel.
- Show vertical lines: Input that determines whether vertical lines should be shown on the chart for news events.
- SYMBOL : A label used to identify the section of input parameters related to the symbol filter.
- Show Events for USD: Input that determines whether news events related to the USD currency should be shown.
- Show Events for EUR: Input that determines whether news events related to the EUR currency should be shown.
- Show Events for GBP: Input that determines whether news events related to the GBP currency should be shown.
- Show Events for NZD: Input that determines whether news events related to the NZD currency should be shown.
- Show Events for JPY: Input that determines whether news events related to the JPY currency should be shown.
- Show Events for AUD: Input that determines whether news events related to the AUD currency should be shown.
- Show Events for CHF: Indicating whether to include news events related to CHF.
- Show Events for CAD: Indicating whether to include news events related to CAD.
- Show Events for CNY: Indicating whether to include news events related to CNY.
- NOTIFICATION : A string used to label the notification section.
- Minutes before first Alert: Indicating the number of minutes before the first alert.
- Minutes before second Alert: Indicating the number of minutes before the second alert.
- Popup Alerts: Indicating whether to show popup alerts.
- Sound Alerts: Indicating whether to play a sound alert.
- Sound file name: Indicating the name of the sound file to play for alerts.
- Email Alerts: Indicating whether to send email alerts.
- Notification Alerts: Indicating whether to send push notification
Q & A
Because the news events move the market into opposite direction before moving it in the actual direction. The candlesticks are very large, there are market gaps, price is having high fluctuations that’s why mostly traders face major losses and even margin calls during news events. If you are looking to avoid News events, then download the 4xPip News Stopout EA. It has everything you need to disable your trading during news events.
Yes, News trading creates margin calls, because they change the market’s direction into unpredictable way so that trader’s running trades closes on losses. It is recommended to avoid trading during news events.
4xPip is the best news source for the traders. Follow 4xPip on the social media, join 4xPip telegram channel and read our blogs. You will stay informed about the news events and their effects on traders.
For High impact news events: traders should trade after 30 mins of news. For Medium impact: 20 mins and 10 minutes for Low impact news events. The market takes some time to settle down.
Yes, you can trade everyday as long as your strategy is good and you are making profits. If you would like to add a time filter in your trading EA, contact [email protected] now.