MT5 Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator
Download MT5 Waddah attar explosion indicator that helps traders by showing market strength and momentum. It indicates trend direction by histogram colors. The green histogram represents the Uptrend, and the red histogram represents Downtrend. The Waddah Attar Explosion also shows the momentum and duration of the trend. It also generates accurate signals on all trading charts Forex, Stocks, and Cryptos.
The Waddah Attar Explosion TradingView indicator is now available in MetaTrader 5. The MT5 Waddah Attar Explosion is designed for all traders from beginner to expert level because it accurately identifies price explosion situations. It follows the MACD strategy to indicate Buy and Sell signals. When Waddah’s histogram breaks above the threshold line, it indicates a strong trading signal. It is best for traders who consider trading volume the key market mover. It also shows the direction of the trade breakout.
- Entry criteria: WAE allows multiple entering strategies to the traders which include Explosion Level Crossovers, Color Flips, and Level Cross.
- Exit criteria: Trades can be closed on a change of the histogram’s color from blue to red including Explosion Level Cross, Receding Delta, and Falling Explosion Level.
- Threshold line: It is a Horizontal line in the Waddah indicator that helps traders identify the Buy signals and Sell signals. If the green histogram crosses the Waddah Attar threshold line, it is strong buy trade in the forex market. Similarly, If the red histogram crosses the Waddah Attar threshold line, it is strong sell trade in the forex market.
- Waddah Explosion Settings: WAE offers inputs to modify the parameters such as sensitivity, dead zone pip, trend power, colors, visualization, and levels section.
- Volatility measurement: The Waddah Attar explosion indicator strategy analyzes the volatility of the price movement by using the color-coded histogram. It accurately detects the high or low volatility through which traders can easily adjust their strategies.
- Alerts: It sends alerts to Mobile, Email, and MetaTrader Desktop whenever a Buy or Sell signal is appeared.
- Divergence: It helps traders in identifying the bullish divergence and bearish divergence levels through which traders can easily predict possible changes in trend momentum.
- Support and Resistance level: WAE indicator allows traders to adjust their entry and exit point by identifying the price chart where traders trade with support and resistance to generate maximum profit.
- Time frames: WAE has the ability to work on all the time frames and all the charts.
- Universal indicator: It can be used in all the trading markets such as Forex, Crypto, Stocks, etc. Traders can generate more profit by using this powerful indicator.
The Waddah Attar Explosion formula provides entry and exit signals in trading. This indicator is a highly accurate tool to generate maximum profit. WAE is the first choice for generating accurate Buy signals and Sell signals on Forex currencies. This indicator is the best strategy to enhance price action analysis. The crossover of the green or red histogram to the threshold line helps traders to identify a strong buy signal or a strong sell signal. Download it now.
- Period of the fast MACD moving average: Sets the period length for the fast moving average used in the calculation of the MACD indicator.
- Period of the slow MACD moving average: Sets the period length for the slow moving average used in the calculation of the MACD indicator.
- Bollinger period: Determines the number of periods used to calculate the Bollinger Bands.
- Number of Bollinger deviations: Specifies the number of standard deviations used to plot the upper and lower Bollinger Bands.
- Sensetive: Adjusts the sensitivity of the indicator, affecting the detection of market movements and trend changes.
- DeadZonePip: Sets the minimum pip distance required for a price movement to be considered significant and trigger an alert or signal.
- ExplosionPower: Sets the threshold value for the Waddah Attar Explosion indicator, indicating the strength of the market explosion.
- TrendPower: Determines the strength of the market trend as identified by the Waddah Attar Explosion indicator.
- AlertDesktop: Determines whether desktop notifications or alerts should be displayed when specific conditions are met.
- AlertCount: Sets the number of consecutive bars or signals required to trigger an alert or notification.
- AlertLong: Enables or disables alerts for long trade signals.
- AlertShort: Enables or disables alerts for short trade signals.
- AlertExitLong: Enables or disables alerts for exiting long trades.
- AlertExitShort: Enables or disables alerts for exiting short trades.