MT5 EA Bollinger Band
MT5 Bollinger Band EA execute trades according to the Bollinger Band indicator. It opens Buy / Long when Candle breaks above Lower band and Sell / Short when Candle breaks below Upper band. It allows trader to change Bollinger band settings, lotsize, stoploss, takeprofit etc. Additionally, the EA offers Trailing stoploss, BreakEven, and Partial trade closing to manage trade effectively and provide high profits.
The MT5 EA Bollinger Band is a reliable and powerful expert advisor for the Metatrader 5 trading platform. With its automated trading capabilities, this EA follows Bollinger Bands strategy to execute buy trades at lower band and close buy trades on upper band. Likewise, it executes sell trades at upper band and close sell trades on lower band. Gain high profits and maximize your trading potential with this intuitive and efficient MT5 EA.
- Entry criteria: The EA opens buy or sell trades based on the Bollinger bands indicator. It triggers a Buy Long trade when the candle breaks above lower band and a Sell / Short trade when the candle breaks below upper band.
- Exit criteria: Trades can be closed on Trailing stoploss, BreakEven or Partial trade closing.
- StopLoss and TakeProfit: The EA allows you to set stoploss in pips. The Takeprofit for Buy trades is Upper Band. The Takeprofit for Sell trades is Lower Band. In this way, trades are closing on the opposite band to ensure 100% profit rate.
- Partial Trade closing: The EA closes 50% trade at the middle bollinger band to secure half profit. The Remaining 50% trade is closed when price hits the opposite band.
- Trailing Stoploss: The EA offers trailing stoploss to trail SL along with the price, generating high profits and providing an optimum exit point.
- BreakEven: The EA offers break-even point to lock certain profit for a trade so that it never closes out in loss.
- Bollinger Band settings: The EA offers inputs to modify the BB parameters, such as Period, Shift, Deviation and applied price.
- Alerts: It sends alerts to Mobile, Email and MetaTrader Desktop whenever an order is placed.
- Live Market: The MT5 Bollinger Band EA has the ability to run in the live market across all charts & pairs.
- Backtesting and Optimization: It allows you to backtest EA and optimize parameters, to test the EA’s performance and find the most suitable configuration for your trading strategy.
The MT5 EA Bollinger Band offers traders a powerful and automated approach to trade using the Bollinger Bands breakouts. By opening Buy and Sell trades at appropriate bands and closing them on opposite bands. This EA takes advantage of potential market reversals. The partial trade closing and trailing stoploss ensure that traders secure profits and limit potential losses. Take advantage of this expert advisor’s user-friendly interface and customizable parameters to enhance your day trading strategy. Invest in the MT5 EA Bollinger Band today and experience the benefits of automated trading with Bollinger Bands.
<hidden>Bollinger bands Squeeze: The 4xPip EA is very intelligent that detects BB Squeeze very accurately and trade accordingly.<hidden>
- Initial Lotsize: The starting lot size for the trades.
- Stop Loss (Pips): The desired stop loss level for the trades, set to 10 pips.
- Close 50% on Middle Band: Set to “true” if you want to close 50% of the position when the price reaches the middle band, or “false” to disable this feature.
- Magic Number: A unique identifier for the EA’s trades.
- Bollinger Band Period: The number of periods used for calculating the Bollinger Bands.
- Bollinger Band Shift: The number of periods to shift the Bollinger Bands.
- Bollinger Band Standard Deviations: The number of standard deviations used to calculate the Bollinger Bands.
- Price: The price used for calculating the Bollinger Bands, set to Price Close.