Auto Risk-Based Lot for MT5 EA
Through Automatic Lotsize calculation, you can calculate optimal lotsize according to your Equity, Risk and Stoploss. As soon as the equity is rising up (profit) the lotsize will be increasing and as soon as the equity is falling down (loss) the lotsize will be decreasing. It allows traders to gain edge from compounding factor.
Risk % auto-lot size is a very useful feature for traders where you do not need to do any calculations. The Automatic Lotsize can calculate optimal lot size according to your Equity, Risk, and Stoploss. The EA will do everything on its own, as soon as the equity is rising up (profit) the lot size will be increasing and as soon as the equity is falling down (loss) the lot size will be decreasing. It allows traders to gain an edge from the compounding factor. You do not need to use your calculator for lengthy boring calculations. The Auto-lot is a very useful feature for martingale, hedging, and all those traders who open frequent trades with high volumes
- Effortless lot size calculation: The Auto Lot Size MT5 EA takes the hassle out of determining lot sizes manually. By inputting the desired risk percentage of equity, the EA automatically calculates the appropriate lot size for each trade, streamlining the process and saving valuable time.
- Effective risk management: Proper risk management is crucial in trading, now you can control your risk exposure by allocating a specific percentage of equity. This feature helps protect your Account Balance and keeps you away from excessive trade volumes.
- No Calculator: No need to do lengthy boarding calculations on Calculator, the auto-lot EA will do everything on its own. For Hedging, Martingale, Averaging, and others: It is specially designed for Hedging, Martingale, Averaging, Grid trading, and for those traders who are high-risk takers.
- Seamless integration with MT5: The Autolot EA can be easily integrated into your existing EAs or new EA with user-friendly interface.
- Enhanced trading efficiency: By automating the lot size calculation process, traders can focus more on their trading strategies and market analysis. It eliminates the need for manual calculations, minimizing the risk of errors.
- Risk calculator forex: It has the powerful feature to calculate risk for forex trading. Traders can get benefits from its position size calculator feature to compute lot size, stoploss and takeprofit for the trades.
The Auto Lot Size is a useful feature for MT5 EAs to automate their risk% and lot size process so that the trade volume is always adjusted according to Account Equity, and Drawdown. The traders can effectively manage their risk % and improve their overall trading performance.
- Lot Type: A setting that determines whether the bot should use a fixed lot size or an automatic lot size based on risk percentage.
- Fixed Lot Size: If the Lot Type is set to “Fixed,” this setting specifies the lot size that the bot should use for each trade.
- Risk% for Autolot: If the Lot Type is set to “Automatic,” this setting specifies the maximum risk percentage that the bot should take on each trade. Based on this value and the account balance, the bot calculates the appropriate lot size for each trade to limit the risk to the specified percentage.