The following document describes how to setup MT5 to Telegram notifications.
1. Setting up Telegram Channel
1. Create a Telegram Channel with your brand name and logo (optional)
2. Add the tmsrv.pw bot as an administrator to post messages only
3. Send the following message two times to the channel /start
4. Tmsrv.pw is a telegram bot that will send you a token message. Token starts from – <dash>. Please copy that token and save it somewhere accessible place.
5. Delete this token message permanently from the channel so that no one else can read this. Token is a unique key for every channel and it is very confidential.
2. Setting up MT5 to send Alerts to telegram channel
1. Open MetaTrader 5
2. Click Tools at the main menu and select options from dropdown menu
3. Click Expert Advisors
4. Check “Allow algorithmic Trading”
Goto “Allow DLL imports”
Let “Allow WebRequest for Listed URL”
6. Press OK
8. Run your indicator/EA in the live market.
- MT5 Indicator or EA are not able to send messages to telegram during backtesting. It can only send messages when the market is running. It can send messages from Demo and Real both accounts.
- MT5 Telegram integration uses DLL imports which is a mandatory requirement.
- MT5 notifications can only be sent to Telegram Channel, not the Telegram Group.
This Article has been written by 4xpip programmers who are top service providers in MetaTrader 5 domain.
🔎For more information https://4xpip.com/book-appointment
🔎For programming of your bot https://4xpip.com/custom-bots