Mobile notifications also known as mt5 push notifications in MetaTrader 5 are the alerts that can be sent to the user’s mobile to notify them about certain events or conditions happening to their trading account. These notifications include
- Price alerts for specific financial instruments
- Updates on open positions e.g. when trades modify, open or close
- Notifications of important news events that may affect the trading market
- Signal Alerts from the MT5 indicator
The mt5 push notifications can be set up within the MetaTrader trading platform and can be customized to suit a user’s specific needs.
Connecting Mobile with Metatrader
Connecting mobile with your Metatrader will allow you to stay updated with your Metatrader 5 account on your mobile via mt5 push notifications. The mt5 sms alert indicators created by 4xPiP have the option to turn the notifications On/Off in inputs.
How to connect your mobile with Metatrader
- Go to Google App Store and download the MetaTrader 5 app on your mobile phone in order to activate mt5 push notifications.
Here is the link for downloading the Metatrader 5 Mobile App
- Install the Metatrader app on your mobile phone by tapping the Install icon.
- Open Metatrader 5 Mobile App on your phone and tap on the Messages icon at the bottom right corner of the app.
Tap on MQID.
- Copy My ID.
- Open Metatrader 5 on your Computer and select Tools -> Options -> Notifications
- Mark ✔️ Enable Push Notifications
- In MetaQuotes ID, enter the My ID copied from the mobile application.
- Send the Test notification on mobile phone from MT5 by clicking on Test
Here is, how to enable the mobile notifications in MT5
🔎For more information https://4xpip.com/book-appointment
🔎For programming of your bot https://4xpip.com/custom-bots