MT4 push notifications are the alerts that can be sent to the user’s mobile to notify them about certain events or conditions happening to their trading account. These notifications include
- Price alerts for specific financial instruments
- Updates on open positions e.g. when trades modify, open or close
- Notifications of important news events that may affect the markets
- Signal Alerts from the indicator
They can be set up within the MetaTrader trading platform and can be customized to suit a user’s specific needs.
Connecting Mobile with Metatrader 4
Connecting mobile with your Metatrader will allow you to stay updated with your meta trader account via mobile. The bots created by 4xPiP have the option to turn the notifications On/Off in inputs.
How to connect your mobile with Metatrader 4?
- Go to Google App Store and download the MetaTrader 4 app on your mobile phone.
Here is the link for downloading the Metatrader 4 Mobile App
- Install the Metatrader app on your mobile phone by tapping the Install icon.
- Open the MetaTrader 4 Mobile App on your phone and tap on the Messages icon at the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on MQID.
- Copy My ID.
- Open Metatrader 4 on your Computer and select Tools -> Options -> Notifications
- Mark ✔️ Enable Push Notifications
- In MetaQuotes ID, enter the My ID copied from the mobile application.
- Send the Test notification on your mobile phone by clicking on Test. It will send a push notification to your mobile phone connected with your mt4 broker
Here is, how to enable the mobile push notifications in MT4
🔎For more information https://4xpip.com/book-appointment
🔎For programming your bot https://4xpip.com/custom-bots